Tuesday 4 February 2014

Review | L'Oreal Mousse Absolue!

Hello my lovelies, So as some of you may know, I had ombre'd my hair a couple of months ago. I loved this look however, I feel it is time for a change! I have decided to go back to my trusty brown and have my hair all one colour. 

I purchased the L'Oreal Mousse Absolue (£10.99) in the shade Natural Medium Brunette 500.



Over all the application was the easiest in terms of how messy the process was and actually applying it to the hair. When opening the product all you have to do is pop the nozzle on top of the tin and you're ready to go. Within the pack you receive one can of hair dye, one conditioner and two pairs of gloves. 

The application took me around 10-15 minutes and I did this by sectioning my hair into layers and then applying the mousse. I have shoulder length hair so there was more than enough to cover it. If you have long hair I would suggest maybe buying an extra just in case. The process was not messy at all, I feared the mousse would be flimsy and watery however this was not the case. The Mousse was easy to get out of the can and it was easy to control how much product came out. I love the look of the product as it seems quite classy with the black and gold theme. In regards to the conditioner, this leaves your hair feeling gorgeous and is more than enough for two applications. I like how the conditioner is presented in a tube as I hate the sachets that usually come with hair colour! 

Overall using this product was extremely easy and my hair was dyed, washed and blow-dried within the hour. I will deffo be re-purchasing!

Let me know if you have tried this product and what you thought!

Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments! Let me know what you think !