Monday 17 February 2014

Tanatomicals; Tan In A Can!

Hello my lovelies, as you probably know I am extremely pale! I have tried a million tans in the past and usually stick to my staple tan which is the St Tropez bronzing mousse. However, unfortunately this is not the cheapest of tanning products and as a student I can't keep splurging!

Whilst browsing through Superdrug I came across the Tanatomicals: Tan In A Can (£6.99) which caught my eye due to the bright and unusual packaging. 




What I love about this product is the packaging. The fun names and descriptions gives that little bit extra to what is a brilliant product. The application process was so so easy and the 360-degree technology allows you to reach those awkward places and use the can upside down. In order to get an even application I also used a tanning glove which allowed me to smooth and rub in the product. The colour of the tan is a lovely light glowing brown which looks great on a night out or special event. I thought that as soon as I showered, the colour would come off however it kept put and did not smudge which is amazing! From the product I got 2 full body applications, still leaving some product left over so it really is worth it.



Let me know if you have tried any of the Tanatomical Tanning products and what you thought!

Lots Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments! Let me know what you think !