Monday 24 March 2014

Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara!

Hello my lovelies, I thought I would do a review on the Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara - Max Black 51 (£9.99). I have been using this mascara for a good couple of weeks now and I have decided on what I like and don't like about it. 






When I first got this product, I hated it. No matter how carefully I tried to apply this product, way to much of it seemed to transfer onto my lashes and it looked ridiculous. Maybe it's just my mascara applicator skills but for me, I did not enjoy the caked eyelash look. Also, at first, I found this mascara impossible to take off, even with my favourite eye make-up remover. Both of these factors really irritated me so I stopped using it and gave up. 

In the past week I have decided to give it another go and I am so impressed, it's like a new product and I have no idea how! Maybe it was my eyelashes but now the application is fine and it comes right off when I want to remove my make up! Unlike before, this mascara now makes my eyelashes looks fab, I love it! 

I really recommend this mascara, I am unsure why I had problems with it at first however, I really have changed my mind, I will definitely be repurchasing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments! Let me know what you think !